CTVNews.ca Staff Published Monday, February 26, 2018 2:01PM EST
As Canada rolls toward the fulfillment of the federal Liberal government’s election promise to legalize cannabis, CTVNews.ca rounds up links to the consultations, official documents, legislation and other information released from the federal, provincial and territorial governments. Latest news on marijuana legalization in Canada Bill C-45, the so-called Cannabis Act, is now before the Senate. You can find the legislation, and follow its progress, on the Parliament of Canada’s LEGISinfo website by clicking here.
- Alberta’s approach to cannabis legalization
- Alberta Cannabis Framework and legislation
- Cannabis legalization in Canada
- Manitoba announces hybrid model for distribution and retail of cannabis
- Bill 25, The Manitoba Cannabis Harm Prevention Act
NEWFOUNDLAND and LABRADOR
- N.L. releases first details on cannabis legalization
- N.L. Report on Public and Stakeholder Engagement (.PDF)
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- P.E.I. approach to cannabis legalization –
- P.E.I. public health approach to legalization and regulation (.PDF)
CTV’s full article available by clicking here.