Calling artists to apply to create a cannabis inspired installation at the May 30th-June 1st Canadian Cannabis Summit in downtown Calgary. This is an industry event for professionals aged 19 and older.
Let’s bridge the gap! For centuries cannabis has played an important role for inspiration and creativity in the artistic communities; be a part of the conversations that will pave the way.
- Must explore the realms linking cannabis and creativity.
- Must be an installation that allows the viewer to walk-through and experience.
- Mixed media and an exploration of the senses is preferred.
- Must be an original work, or altered work that has not been exhibited before.
- Technical onsite support at the Marriott will be available for installation electronic requirements if needed.
- No use or consumption of cannabis is permitted.
$750 honorarium and 2 tickets to the Canadian Cannabis Summit (a $1,400 value).
Please email your CV and proposal to Shyla Wolf at: email@example.com
The Canadian Cannabis Summit is the greenest conferenced in Canada. The Summit brings together medical and therapeutic professionals, policy makers and law enforcement, investment and business strategists, innovation, technology and community leaders.
The Canadian Cannabis Summit provides attendees with the opportunity to gain a competitive and comprehensive perspective of the emerging cannabis industry essential for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, academics and professionals. This is not another trade show.