Countdown Until Canadian Cannabis Summit!
The Canadian Cannabis Summit is the first conference in Western Canada to bring together medical and therapeutic professionals, policy makers and law enforcement, investment and business strategists, innovation, technology and community leaders.
Gain a competitive and comprehensive perspective of the emerging cannabis industry essential for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, academics and professionals. Join us May 30 -June 1, 2019.
May 30 -June 1, 2019
“From investment and retail, to the therapeutic and scientific benefits of Cannabis, the Canadian Cannabis Summit will help you form your go-to market strategy. This is not another trade show.”
The Canadian Cannabis Summit is the most innovative, helpful conference you can attend if you are budding or seasoned professional looking for opportunity and education within the emerging Canadian Cannabis Industry. Join us May 30 -June 1, 2019.
Join us for 2 full days right in the heart of downtown Calgary.
- Learn from experienced cannabis professionals working within a variety of industries.
- Gain valuable insight on cannabis technology, science & medicine, retail, banking, investment, marketing, political policy, and Canadian law.
- Attain a deeper knowledge on Cannabis business development, as well as the strategy of operating a legal Canadian cannabis business.
- Hear from the people pioneering and shaping the forthcoming legal Canadian cannabis industry.
- Enjoy our B2B meeting spaces, 2 days of presentations, panels, and workshops!
2019 Speaker Lineup
Policy & Regulations
Canadian cannabis regulations and Federal legislation will be announced by the Federal Government with the upcoming legalization of recreational Marijuana in July 2018.
Investor opportunities, trends and innovations, markets, and insurance.
Growing & Cultivation
Exploring the process and journey of seed to sale, cultivation technologies, and the foreseen challenges of tracking and taking inventory of cannabis products.
Health & Wellness
Therapeutic and medical treatments, personal well-being, lifestyle, fitness, public health and safety.
Research, case studies, extraction methods, THC, CBD, accreditation and standards in laboratories and greenhouses.
Marketing & Advertising
Discussing the complex guidelines on branding cannabis products and services. Public health, education and preventing use in youth.